Friday, November 19, 2010

RefWorks

RefWorks

an online research management, writing and collaboration tool which is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies.


If you need to manage information for any reason -- whether it be for writing, research or collaboration -- RefWorks is the perfect tool. Use the tutorials and information resources on this site to work smarter with RefWork


Some users idea about Refworks,

I have used reference database software for many years. RefWorks is the most intuitive and least problematic of any software that I have used. It permits me to capture the reference information for the online resources more effectively than other tools. I am also impressed by the responsiveness of the RefWorks development team. Personally, I have found RefWorks invaluable!"

Here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment